Me

Me

Monday, January 30, 2012

Evil Echo

I scream for you
And all I hear is an echo
An echo with in my mind and heart

I was fed these emotions
Ones that I feel haven't been true
You say they are but they always say actions speak louder than words

I live today but barely holding on
I do stupid things with no fear
I think of the simplest thing and I think of you and then there is a tear

Seeing today and fearing tomorrow
Living yesterday and dieing today

Fear life
Embrace death

Shun the light
Take hold of the darkness

HEAR THAT ECHO OF THE HEART
FEAR THE LIGHT OF YOU
BREAK THE BONDS

Knock down the walls of intimidation
Scream to the moon

I gave my eyes to the sun
I never said goodbye to anyone

Leaving you in that bed
How that bed was so stained
Stained with scarlet red

You left me for dead
With the worms and maggots
We will see whose eyes rot first

Buried ten feet in
Waiting to see the first to fall
When we fell at the same time



No comments:

Post a Comment