Me

Me

Monday, May 9, 2011

This Pit Of Mine

Falling
Falling deep into this pit of darkness
Of which some how my subconcieous has created
As I scratch, scream, tear, howl, and pull
This moon remains a full
Every thing I have grown
Has turned into a weedy throne
Everything I have seeked to love
I have destroyed
I mean for it not end this way
but these wounds are within my heart
I find some way to dig these wounds within my heart
and my mental wounds
deeper
deeper I fall
No matter how loud I scream
It seems as if help cannot be retrieved
But then again the help I have received
I have pushed away......
For when will be the day
That my time shall end?
""Your time will come""
(I put to qoutasionns because a freind told me this and its from a maiden song)
THIS DARKNESS WITHIN ME SEEMS TO NEVER FADE.....FOR WHOM SHALL CHOOSE TO HELP A HELPLESS BOY?

No comments:

Post a Comment